Saturday 26 August 2017

Pugs in Tricornes new from AA



This week I received an e-mail notification from Alternative Armies giving details of their most recent Flintloque release - The Von Mohnblume Line or cute little Pugs in Tricornes. The metal miniatures designed and sculpted by Rob Alderman of Hysterical Games were just what the doctor ordered and I have promptly ordered a set of ten Pugs on the pre-release deal, details of which can be found here.

For anyone who knows Rob and Hannah, the choice of Pugs should come as no surprise and Rob assures me that at least on of the miniatures will be wearing an eyepatch. Poppy celebrated in pewter.....

Well done Gavin - a great choice of character unit for Flintloque and with other earlier tricorne wearing figures, a possible sub-genre for gamers to enjoy.

I'll be basing and painting the miniatures as my 'On-Line Build' for September so stay tuned for updates.

Tony

No comments: