Friday 29 April 2016

Ma.K Hover Tank - part 25 (Finished)



At long last - here is the finished Ma.K Hover Tank.....

It's been quite a journey, a £1.00 kiddies toy turned into a finished model which I believe captures the spirit and feel of the  Maschinen Krueger SF3D universe. I was able to use the Viper transfers from the Ju 87 Stuka - a model that I have wanted to build since I was a teenager, but I think the thing that I am most proud of is the fact that even though the build and the finishing didn't always go to plan, I was able to produce a model that I like. One that I am proud of.

Thanks to everyone that has supported the project with comments and critique - they have been most welcome. Thank you. I can now move on to something fresh!

The images show the finished Ma.K Hover Tank Ju 87s - THE VIPER





The biggest costs of the whole project were the figures, during the build, I picked up Dust figures, Revell German ground crew and Graven Images 40mm German soldiers from the Internet. The 'snake' transfers were also bought from the internet, but almost everything else was scratch-built or found in my 'spares box'.

Tony

9 comments:

peter said...

Excellent final result! Thanks for sharing!

Greetings
Peter

Lasgunpacker said...

Really quite tremendous Tony. Do you have plans for more projects like this? I really enjoyed following this one, and would certainly enjoy other scratch builds or even kit builds (particularly since I am sure you would not build anything stock!).

Tony said...

"Do you have plans for more projects like this? I really enjoyed following this one, and would certainly enjoy other scratch builds or even kit builds (particularly since I am sure you would not build anything stock!)."

Nothing at this moment, but given the fun I had with this build, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another, or even many more similar projects.

Thanks for the comments.

Tony

Mike said...

Great stuff :)
Enjoyed the tutorial and will attempt to emulate...!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant work! Great result - I am a bit sad tom see it come to an end as I have enjoyed following along!

Tony said...

"Brilliant work! Great result - I am a bit sad tom see it come to an end as I have enjoyed following along!"

I've enjoyed it, but am now ready for something a bit different.

Tony

Pete. said...

That has turned out really nicely.

Great work.

Cheers,

Pete.

Tony said...

"That has turned out really nicely."

Thank you

Tony

Anonymous said...

Lovely work, mate!

Warburton