Friday 20 September 2013

My name is Tony Harwood and I'm a Flintloqueaholic!



OK I admit it, I do go a little overboard when it comes to my favourite miniature game - Flintloque, (from Alternative Armies). Earlier this month I was given a new wallet as an anniversary present - to replace my very old leather wallet that was actually falling apart!

I'm not sure if I am alone in this, but my choice of wallet is a very personal thing and the new black one just didn't work for me. Sorry Sue. However in a moment of complete madness I have superglued Old Oswald Pepperkettle - the metal badge from AA to the front cover and now all this has changed and I can show my allegiance to The Grand Alliance with this very personalized wallet.

The metal badge is available from AA see this link for details. I have been told that a similar badge is available for those 'pointy eared' Ferach and even a Muvver badge for those who want to show their allegiance to a certain mutinous Orc Sergeant, however I find this particularly difficult to accept, after all who could possible love those Ferach enough to want to wear a Ferach badge?


Tony

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That wallet looks totally legit.

LOL!

Gavin Syme (GBS) said...

I am touched! Great post.

It looks very nice and I pat you on the back for admitting your addiction.

GBS
www.alternative-armies.com

M. C. Monkey-Dew said...

What a great idea, wonderfully realized!

Rob Alderman said...

That's a great idea! I might have to pinch that!!!

Cheers,
Rob