Tuesday 15 November 2011

A Small Witchland Tomb - a 28mm Masterclass

Barking Irons Online is featuring my latest Masterclass - a Small Witchland Tomb where I build both a smaller, simpler tomb and some grave markers. The initial models and article were both constructed and written at the same time as the earlier Witchlands Tomb in an attempt by me to increase the number of Witchlands/Undead terrain pieces in my Flintloque/Deadloque collection.



I still have some white-metal gravestones and grave markers which I should base and paint up.  Maybe this will be my next project.

Tony

I would hope that these articles have inspired followers to build their own terrain pieces and if so please include links in the comments section.  I would like to see them.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I enjoy your modeling skills, Sir. Keep up the great work.