Wednesday 22 July 2009

Flintloque - Halflings

My latest TMP Workbench article went live, earlier today. A painting tutorial featuring the Flintloque blister - 57001 or the 1st HEVC Native Foot (six Halflings). Check out;
http://theminiaturespage.com/workbench/293924/

In addition to this article, there is a second one to be featured in the Alternative Armies 'in-house' magazine 60 Bloody Rounds. The article will be similar in style but feature the Halfling Musket Artillery (57000). I will highlight it once I have more details. As a bonus I have included two miniatures that were painted at the same time - they are the infamous Dotti from the Obidiah's Army boxed set (5006) and the officer from the Connartist Rambler Command blister (54034).

The miniatures will be used in both the Dwarf Sauerkraut Wars collection as well as my more traditional Flintloque battles. They were all great fun to paint.

Eagle-eyed followers will see that the Halflings have been mounted on to 1p coins and not the more usual 2p coins (see the Connartist Rambler Orc).

I may include a step-by-step painting tutorial in this Blog at a later stage.

Tony

1 comment:

Rob Alderman said...

Excellent article and excellent paintjobs. I may use these for the two Slaughterloo units of them I have lined up...

Rob